Aliette WDG brand fungicide is a systemic fungicide that may be applied to a wide range of ornamental flowering and foliage plants as a foliar spray, drench, or as a dip for control of diseases caused by pythium, phytophthora, and downy mildew. Aliette WDG can also be used for suppression of bacterial blight caused by certain pathovars of Xanthomonas campestris.
Labeled for use on:
Ornamentals and bedding plants grown in field nursery, greenhouse, and conifer nursery situations. (Not labeled on conifer nurseries in California.)
Pythium, Phytophthora and Downy Mildew. Also suppression of bacterial blight.
5 lbs. container, 4 per case.
To avoid undesirable copper phytotoxicity, do not apply Aliette WDG and copper-based compounds at less than 14-day intervals.
- EPA Registration Number432-890
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI)12 hours
- Active IngredientFosetyl-Al
- Rate (per 100 gal.)1.25, 2.5, 5.0 pounds
- Rate (per 1 gal.)1 ¼ tsp, 2 ½ tsp, 5 tsp
- ApplicationSpray or drench