Compass O is a mesostemic fungicide that provides 14-21 days of control on a variety of pathogens. Compass O offers both contact as well as translaminar control at very low rates. Use Compass O in a rotation with Strike or a variety of other fungicides for a season of pathogen clean growing.
Labeled for use on:
Ornamentals grown in the greenhouse, nursery, and interiorscapes.
Powdery Mildew, Botrytis, Anthracnose, Septoria Leaf Spot, Myrothecium, Rust, Scab, Blackspot, Downy Mildew, Rhizoctonia Root Rot.
1 lbs. container, 4 per case.
Use in rotation with products like Strike for excellent control of Powdery Mildew as well as other pathogens.
- EPA Registration Number432-1371-59807
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI)12 hours
- Chemical FamilyStrobilurin
- Active IngredientTrifloxystrobin
- Rate (per 100 gallons)1 to 4 ounces
- Rate (per 1 gallon)1⁄10 tsp to 1/3 tsp
- ApplicationDrench or foliar spray