Discus Tablets deliver imidacloprid (active ingredient in Marathon®) plus a fertilizer charge to the root zone in a unique delivery system for extended protection and improved plant health.
Labeled for use on:
Ornamentals grown in greenhouses and field and container nurseries. Application may be made to established plants or during planting.
Aphids, whiteflies, thrips, mealybugs, soft scale.
1200 tablets per container, 4 per case.
Discus Tablets may provide up to 2 years control.The tablet also has been shown to improve survival and growth rates of newly established seedlings, containerized trees and shrubs, and newly-planted and well established ornamental plants.
- EPA Registration Number432-157-59807
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI)12 hours
- Chemical FamilyNeonicotinoid
- Active IngredientImidacloprid
- Rate (see label)Depending on pot size
- ApplicationPlacement in media