Judo is a miticide/insecticide in a new chemical class (tetronic acids) with a new mode of action that is highly effective against a wide range of mites and whiteflies. Judo affects all development stages of mites and whiteflies (including eggs and transformation stages). Judo is translaminar and moves readily through the leaf tissue. Judo provides extended residual control of mites (30+ days) and whiteflies (21+ days).
Judo is a suspension concentrate (SC) containing 4 pounds of spiromesifen per gallon.
Labeled for use on:
Ornamentals grown in the greenhouse or nursery.
Mites and whiteflies.
8 fluid ounces, 6 per case.
For best results, apply before a damaging population of whiteflies or mites is established. Do not use on geraniums, impatiens, English Ivy, and crotons. See Judo Technical Bulletin for more information.
- EPA Registration Number432-1280-59807
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI)12 hours
- Chemical FamilyTetronic acid
- Active IngredientSpiromesifen
- Rate per 100 gallons2 to 4 fluid ounces
- Rate per 1 gallon1⁄8 tsp to ¼ tsp
- ApplicationFoliar spray