Veranda O is a member of the polyoxins class of fungicides. As a member of an unique chemical class Veranda O is an excellent rotational tool for control of important diseases such as Botrytis, Alternaria, Rhizoctonia and others.
Labeled for use on:
Ornamentals and various crops including: cucurbit vegetables, fruiting vegetables, pome fruits, strawberries and non bearing vine fruit and fruit and nut trees.
Alternaria, Botrytis, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia and others.
1 lbs. container, 4 per case.
- EPA Registration Number66330-56-59807
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI)4 hours
- Chemical FamilyPolyoxins
- Active IngredientPolyoxin D
- Rate per 100 gallons4 to 8 ounces
- Rate per 1 gallon½ tsp to 1 tsp (2.5g to 5g)
- ApplicationDrench or spray